Friday, October 25, 2019

10/25/19

Today in class we took a quiz. It was a thirty three question quiz I'm pretty sure. It was kind of easy because I studied for it. Hopefully I did really good so I can bring my 85 up to an A if that's even possible considering we only have a week left in the first quarter. My grades are just ok the quarter. I've had a lot on my plate because of soccer. Most nights I don't get home until around seven or after that. I hope that when soccer season is over which today is our last game and we have no more practices that I will have more time to study and work on school resulting in getting better grades. I am in all honors classes and in STEAM so it is pretty tuff. Hopefully this quix helped me bring my grade up even a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment