Monday, March 30, 2020

3/30/20

Today's blog is about the struggles everyone is facing regarding cyber school. As this is a hard time for everyone, there are a lot of challenges that are involved for students, such as myself, sitting in my room for hours and hours doing nothing but work gives me a headache just thinking about it. As I am a very social person, not having interactions with anyone makes the work load feel ten times worse. The teachers are also at a disadvantage. As some of them choose to take this time to barely give the students any work and use this time for themselves, other teacher give us way too much work and it sometime can take me two-three hours just for one subject. Another struggle regarding cyber school is cheating. When I was working on an assignment and I didn't know the answer I cant say I didn't call my friends a ask them. It is so easy to cheat and get away with it with this new way of learning and I feel that it is unfair to some students and the teachers who are really putting time in for all of the work during cyber school. I feel that we should all come together and fight the virus by staying home doing the work, without cheating so we can finally go back to school.

1 comment:

  1. This IS hard work for students (and teachers), but it is what it is. We all have to push our way through this together. I'm telling you (as I keep telling myself): it's easier to keep up than to catch up!

    ReplyDelete