Wednesday, June 3, 2020

6/3/20

Dear future me,

Today we were told to write a letter to our future selves. This year has been like any other. We have been off of school for half of the year, stuck in our houses quarantined. I have been waking up extra late every single day, sleeping in instead of waking up at 6:40 every morning. I have been doing all of my schoolwork sitting in my room, in my boxers typing away at my computer. This was a horrible time, yet i am glad that I lived through it because it made me realize that I am so lucky. I live in a nice house with a great family who takes care of me. I got an amazing school and have great friend. I am lucky that I am where I am. There are people that are very sick, dying and homeless out there. I want to help them now more then ever. They weren't near as lucky as me and being in the international crisis has really opened my eyes to the world outside of my small bubble. The point I am trying to make is that I hope that you are still trying to help people in all types of ways. I hope that you are the best person you could possibly be. Not only do I want to help the people in need, I want to open other kids eyes to make them see everything happening in the world so that they want to help as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment