Tuesday, November 12, 2019

11/12/19

Today in class we presented our post industrial, and developing presentation. For my slide I had to present the solution to japans problems. The problem for japan was their population. The solution that I had was to have immigrants from other Asian counties to immigrant into japan, but Japan also has to offer and make good deals for the immigrants to make them want to com into their country. Here are some of the things that I said in my presentation:
  • Immigrants could be welcomed into Japan in efforts to increase the population.
  •  If Japan wants to keep its cultures as similar as possible, then it should welcome in the Chinese, or other Asian countries to live there.
  • The prime minister is trying to make moving to Japan sound appealing by offering good jobs to immigrants.

No comments:

Post a Comment