Monday, September 30, 2019

9/30/19 blog

Today in class we went over a PowerPoint of latitude and longitude. Latitude is measuring  from north to south but the lines go from east to west. I remember this by thinking a ladder because the word latitude sounds like ladder. You are moving up and down on a ladder but the little stepping things go from left to right. Longitude is measuring from east to west but the lines go from north to south. I remember this by thinking of long. The word longitude sounds like the word long. Long meaning side to side. Longitude isn't parallel whereas latitude is. Longitude lines all meat at the north and south pole. Latitude lines go around the world and are parallel . We have a test tomorrow so I need to study a lot because right now I have a B in this class and I need an A.  In all of my other classes I have an A so I really need to step it up for Human geo.

No comments:

Post a Comment